Making Tax Digital
Acc-Unique Solutions are busy preparing for the Making Tax Digital (MTD) deadline. On 1st April 2019 VAT registered businesses with an annual turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000), will need to keep digital records. MTD enabled accounting software, such as Sage 50 Cloud, will also be compulsory for VAT recording and submission purposes. Statistics in a report shown in Sage’s ‘Making Tax Digital guide for businesses suggests that on average a SME can save 27.6 days per year by using digital accounting software in comparison to using manual methods*.
Why not compliment your MTD enabled software with a digital, paperless admin system. These changes may seem a little daunting but once implemented, you will be amazed at the benefits that a paperless, cloud-based accounts and admin system can provide: –
- Access to your files from any device, from any location.
- Share files with with colleagues, customers and suppliers, contracts can be digitally signed online
- Receipts and invoices can be uploaded to your accountant from a simple photograph using your smart device
- GDPR compliant – no danger of confidential paperwork being left lying around or important emails being sent to the wrong person.
- Reduced ink, stationery and storage costs
Acc-Unique Solutions are already using these superbly efficient systems in house so our clients can relax knowing their information is encrypted and ready for the changes ahead.
Leave it to us
Of course using this new method of accounting and record-keeping will not happen overnight but whether you choose to attend our training courses or outsource your requirements to us to manage, we are on hand to provide 100% support and will make the transition as smooth as possible.
Visit our Courses page to see the full programme of training events and the support that is available if you choose Acc-Unique Solutions for your accountancy provider.